13 Discussions
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
What would you put in this space? - It has its own spotlight lighting.... no idea what to put here.
    3 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
How to frame/dress this window - We plan to do a light gray glass subway tile backsplash. We want to find a a way to frame out the window to help it pop. It's above the gas ... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
Front door privacy? - Our front door has lots of Windows...I want to find a way to offer more privacy but still have lots of light... Sorry for the nighttime pict... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
Window dressing suggestions? - We have a large window above our bathtub. Tall ceiling... Suggestions to dress the window?
    3 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
Window dressing suggestions? - We have a large window above our bathtub. Tall ceiling... Suggestions to dress the window?
    2 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
What could have caused this stain? - We just moved into new construction- this mark appeared after painters came to touch up the walls. I think the painter did this. I tried cle... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
Wind dressing solution - We have a small window above our stove. We are planning to do a white subway tile backsplash. When the sun sets its blinding if you're the o... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
What to look for during New Construction Walkthrough - We are having our first walk through in our new construction home. There have been many issues during construction (faulty valve, water dam... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
Backsplash ideas - We have tall ceilings and I wanted the backsplash to draw the eye up. I was thinking white arabesque? What do you think?
    2 Commentaires
Bree Smith a lancé une discussion
Backsplash ideas - We have tall ceilings and I wanted the backsplash to draw the eye up. I was thinking white arabesque? What do you think?
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...