5 Discussions
Britt Schaefer a lancé une discussion
Cabinet color to go with white Aga Elise? - We are building and the cabinet maker is wanting a color soon. I thought I was ready with my choice, but when I started thinking about how ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Britt Schaefer a lancé une discussion
Ceiling fans and chandelier in large living room? - We are currently building and are a bit stumped on lighting in our new living room. The goal is for the house to look like an old Greek Rev... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Britt Schaefer a lancé une discussion
Southern Living Spring Lake Cottage - anyone?? - I'm in the very, very early stages of planning for a home build. I just came across the Spring Lake Cottage by Southern Living and LOVE the... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Britt Schaefer a lancé une discussion
Visually lighten creamy cabinets - help! - We are purchasing a house with kitchen cabinets in a medium/dark cream color. We don't want to replace them or spend the money to have them... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires