4 Discussions
Brooke Solheim a lancé une discussion
Interior window color - We are doing a new build. We chose black exterior windows. They will be painted on the inside. I am not a designer...but I'm curious is it... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Brooke Solheim a lancé une discussion
Window in shower - We are doing a new build. We have a huge window that faces the front of the house. Any suggestions on how to make this window not look dif... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Brooke Solheim a lancé une discussion
Window in shower - We are building a house. The front of the house has a large window in the shower. It looks like you used an obscure window? What type of fra... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Brooke Solheim a lancé une discussion
I'd love to know the size of this pantry as well. - I'm trying to see what I can fit in mine.
    Commenter