11 Discussions
Brooke a lancé une discussion
Wall art! Who is the artist? - I like this piece of art. Where could I buy it?
    Commenter
Brooke a lancé une discussion
Where did you get these sawhorses? - I'm looking for a simple desk idea. Need filing space, too. What kind of glass is used here?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Brooke a lancé une discussion
What is countertop? - What material is this?
    1 Commentaire
Brooke a lancé une discussion
Nice sink - Who manufactures it?
    1 Commentaire
Brooke a lancé une discussion
What is countertop? - I'm looking for a white marble – Or other stone – to go with white subway tile. Is this marble? If so, what kind?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Brooke a lancé une discussion
New tile floor over old one? - A contractor has suggested putting a new tile floor over the old one in our 1925 house. Is that something that could be done? Or does the ol... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Brooke a lancé une discussion
Glass panel on tub - Does the tub glass door swing out? I think I see a handle on it.
2 J'aime    Commenter
Brooke a lancé une discussion
Best way to clean coated glass and porcelain tile - I have just renovated the master bathroom. Now I need to know how to best keep it looking spotless. I have porcelain tile and diamond fusion... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Brooke a lancé une discussion
Vanity stool - Where did you get the vanity stool?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Brooke a lancé une discussion
Laundry? - Is that a drawer for laundry on the right bottom cabinet? If so how is it constructed?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...