25 Discussions
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Narrow Windows in living room - What curtains do these windows need?
    6 Commentaires
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Curtains - What does this window in my kitchen need?
    4 Commentaires
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Curtains? - What does this window in my kitchen need?
    1 Commentaire
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Collage..Does this look right? - I'm trying to add some color go this room! Does my wall art look right?
    12 Commentaires
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Love this picture idea....love can I incorporate it into my living roo - Living room color will be a great grey color almost tope! Big sectional must stay....yes I know it's quite large but it has "power recliner... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
For now these curtains will do! I went to a dinner at the neighbors tonight! Turns out she loves to paint and her work is great! we discuss... Lire plus
    Commenter
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Well before and during? - So I was brave enough to attempt to update my ugly cabinets! Am I on the right track so far?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Oak everywhere - I hate this color oak. My mom will kill me if I painted or ruined the antiques. What can I do to make it look less manly and outdated.
1 J'aime    83 Commentaires
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Guest bedroom - Ideas on decor for a guest bedroom
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Brooke Mann a lancé une discussion
Color? - What color should I paint the deck?
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...