4 Discussions
Bruce Guy a lancé une discussion
Which color for my exterior wood siding? - I have narrowed down to two. Olive green or station gray. Votez maintenant
    7 Commentaires    47 Votes
Bruce Guy a lancé une discussion
Vote for the next color on my house! - Hi Neighbors and Friends. I need help with selecting my next color to paint the wood siding. Please select a color from the site, https://... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Bruce Guy a lancé une discussion
Two tone vinyl siding? - I'm needing to either paint or apply siding. Currently it is pine plank siding which requires constant repaint and replacing. Vinyl is f... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Bruce Guy a lancé une discussion
Need help with home exterior - I need help with updating the house. I need to finish the chimney in the back first. I'm thinking of going with exteria premium stacked ston... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires