61 Discussions
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
HAVE: Stipa gigantia - Have one large plant that needs a home. You'll be able to make at least six from this one. Come and get it, I have what I need for my transp... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
Mulhenbergia rigens - Have one large plant that needs a home. You'll be able to make at least eight from this one. Come and get it, I have what I need for my tran... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
HAVE: Mulhenbergia rigens - Have one large plant that needs a home. You'll be able to make at least eight from this one. Come and get it, I have what I need for my tran... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
WANTED: Aeonium glandulosum - Anyone have offsets of Aeonium glandulosum that they would be willing to trade for?
    Commenter
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
HAVE: Watsonia - white - Getting ready to dig up my white Watsonia in the next week or so. They have been in the ground for a few years and should be good sized. Pro... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
mulberries - what's the best? - I am trying to determine which variety of mulberry to plant in my yard and hope to get some good input. A friend recommends a Pakistani mulb... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
WANTED: Salvia greggii 'desert blaze' - Unfortunately mine didn't take to a pruning last year and I would like to find a replacement. Anyone have a rooted cutting for trade? I have... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
HAVE: Amorphophallus sp. - I have a few corms of a few different species to trade - albus, atroviridis, konjac, symonianus, thaiensis. Anyone interested? Would always ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
seed shelf life - I got some seed of a few different species on ebay two years ago and never attempted to germinate them. I was wondering if they would still ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Bryan Lampl a lancé une discussion
FEEDERS - Good or Bad?? - It was suggested to me that hummingbird feeders are like giving candy to children. I know that they are actually eat insects, but what is th... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...