8 Discussions
bryanvera a lancé une discussion
what contrast color could I do my one wall, brown couch, vanilla walls - I need a suggestion for a contrast wall, oak doors, wooden floor, stone fireplace, brown couch, vanilla color walls, currently my contrast w... Lire plus
    Commenter
bryanvera a lancé une discussion
Family room paint colors
    Commenter
bryanvera a lancé une discussion
Help with colors for living room. - I love the Western N. C. cottage, my living rooms like this, I would like to know the colors they used on the living room wall, the color o... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bryanvera a lancé une discussion
love the color of wall paint - would like to know crlor and brand of wall paint used in this living room.
    1 Commentaire
bryanvera a lancé une discussion
color of wall - what is the paint color of wall
    1 Commentaire
bryanvera a lancé une discussion
wall colors for 2015 for living room - what are the popular colors for 2015 for living room
    1 Commentaire
bryanvera a lancé une discussion
Window shades. - I love, love these window shades. Where did you purchase the print for them? Beautiful!!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires