5 Discussions
btrollinger a lancé une discussion
Kitchen - What is the length of the wall with the refrigerator and stove?
    Commenter
btrollinger a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
btrollinger a lancé une discussion
Mixed metals? - We are planning to build a new "Tuscan"/prairie bungalow and I want rubbed oiled bronze entryway lighting and perhaps in the dining room, as... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
btrollinger a lancé une discussion
What color-material should the counter be? - I plan to have dark wood floors, white wall cabinets, dark base cabinets and cobalt blue backsplash. What should I do for kitchen counters?
    13 Commentaires
btrollinger a lancé une discussion
Can I off center a dining room chandelier? ? - We are downsizing into a new house we are building and the dining room is only 12 x 10. I have a hutch that sits on the long wall but the p... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires