100 Discussions
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Kitchen backsplash - How and where do you end your tile backsplash in relation to your counters and cabinets?
    1 Commentaire
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Beautiful project - I so love what you did with this space. Do you happen to know the dimensions on the banquet and the size of their table. We are renovating... Lire plus
    Commenter
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Bench - How much weight can the bench hold?
    Commenter
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Sweden bench - How much weight can this bench hold?
    1 Commentaire
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Love the counter - I have selected the same counter...can you tell me the name of the backsplash?
    2 Commentaires
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Backsplash and/or window trim above kitchen sink - 6 inches between window stool,and counter top. Selected 3 1/2 " window trim for windows in general. Considering a 3x 9 subway tile. Will ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Beautiful kitchen - I as wondering if you know the name of the backsplash.
    2 Commentaires
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Adult bunk beds - How much weight can sleep on each bed?
    1 Commentaire
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Vanity lights - Love the vanity lights....can you post the manufacturer?
    1 Commentaire
bubbabloom a lancé une discussion
Love this door - Where can I purchase this door?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...