52 Discussions
buffswife a lancé une discussion
I ordered a light but don't know where to find my confirmation - I ordered a light fixture today but was not asked for my email. I am not sure where to find a confirmation of my order. Thanks Lauren Brude... Lire plus
    Commenter
buffswife a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
buffswife a lancé une discussion
chandelier - Can you please tell me the make and model of the chandelier. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
buffswife a lancé une discussion
bowl - Hi Is the arteriors bowl large size or small? Thanks
    Commenter
buffswife a lancé une discussion
Backsplash color? Is it white or an off white grey color? - Does the cabinet color match the tile exactly as it appears in the picture? Can't tell if the tiles are close to Hazy Skies color or white?... Lire plus
3 J'aime    5 Commentaires
buffswife a lancé une discussion
tile and grout color? - Can you please tell me the grout color and the tile color/manufacturer for both. Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
buffswife a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
buffswife a lancé une discussion
hardware color? - Hi I am wondering what brand and color the kitchen hardware is? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
buffswife a lancé une discussion
backsplash? - Can you please tell me the name of the backsplash tile, color and manufacturer and the grout color. Thanks
    2 Commentaires
buffswife a lancé une discussion
backsplash? - Can you please tell me the name of the backsplash tile, color and manufacturer and the grout color. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...