104 Discussions
bunky a lancé une discussion
Which are the astilbe seeds? - I'm having difficulty with determining what is the actual astilbe seed. After removing the dried "seed pods" from the plant, dryi... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
bunky a lancé une discussion
seed identification - what do garden mum seeds look like?
    2 Commentaires
bunky a lancé une discussion
Invasive hydrangea? - I saw this on a site and fell in love. However, I was told it was extremely invasive down in Florida. I wanted one (I live in Ohio) and wa... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
bunky a lancé une discussion
Variety of Gourd? - Could someone please tell me what kind of gourd this is? We got it around the outer banks area and no one knew the name. It's approxima... Lire plus
    Commenter
bunky a lancé une discussion
Want Hillbilly tomato seeds - I just tasted a Hillbilly tomato (large, beefsteak, red meaty) and was wondering if anyone has some for a trade?
    8 Commentaires
bunky a lancé une discussion
Looking for Hosta plantaginea - I have been looking for this for a while and am willing to trade either another variety of hosta or daylily (see exchange list) Thanks.
    Commenter
bunky a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know how to trim a weeping willow? - We planted this willow two years ago down by our creek and it is doing extrememly well. It started growing a bit out of kilter as you can s... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
bunky a lancé une discussion
Looking for Hosta plantaginea - If you have this, I would be willing to trade another variety of hosta or daylily. Thanks.
    Commenter
bunky a lancé une discussion
My flag from Shotgun Shells - This took almost 300 shotgun shells. I little bit more tricky than the cork flag. My son in law runs a gun shop and thought he would enjoy... Lire plus
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires
bunky a lancé une discussion
To Tinfoilhat: re roadrunner - Remember the roadrunner you made years ago? Well, my daughter and I just came accross the picture I saved and we want to make it! Could yo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...