4 Discussions
bwalinsky a lancé une discussion
Fence Height - Hi All, I am hoping you can provide some guidance and opinions on a new fence we are getting installed. My wife and I have already pretty m... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
bwalinsky a lancé une discussion
AC Quote - Bryant Equipment - Hi, I received a quote for a new AC and furnace and am wondering what other's thoughts are on the price and the equipment. I am in the subur... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
bwalinsky a lancé une discussion
Door Hardware - First, thank you in advance for your help. I am getting a new Provia Door installed, and getting the aged bronze hinges and magazine slot. ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
bwalinsky a lancé une discussion
Marble Threshold on Ditra Mat - Hi, I am working on my bathroom and using Ditra Mat for the underlayment of the tile floor. I am installing the Ditra Mat over plywood, and ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires