5 Discussions
Betty W. a lancé une discussion
Dryer Brands-Experience with Electrolux? - Has anyone had any experience with Electrolux dryers. Need a dryer quickly and its between a Whilrpool and Electrolux model. I just don't ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Betty W. a lancé une discussion
Master Bedroom Paint Color...Help! - Painters are coming to paint my master bedroom tomorrow and I can’t decide on a color. I want a light feeling but not white. The bedroom i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Betty W. a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Mirror Size Dilemma - Redoing a bathroom with a 48" vanity. With filler and countertop, it will probably measure about 50". What size mirror do I use?... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Betty W. a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Tile-Does this go together? - Redoing master bathroom. Shower/bath tile is iceberg marble with a border in same mosaic as seen in photo. Marble is a little more of an an... Lire plus
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Betty W. a lancé une discussion
What kind of tile was used in this bathroom? - What is the name of the tile used?
    1 Commentaire