7 Discussions
Rebecca Z a lancé une discussion
Wood Room Ceiling - I have a room that has “pine wood” walls and a hardwood floor, but the ceiling is white. What should I do about the ceiling? Should I leav... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Rebecca Z a lancé une discussion
Rug and curtains rules? - I just got a new rug to go with my new sofa help me decide if buying mostly white curtains with a subtle blue flower pattern would be ok? I... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Rebecca Z a lancé une discussion
Can we go Red on the exterior of our house? - I'd really like to go red with our exterior. We are getting a new roof and I'm thinking dark brown, with a red house with trim that's maybe... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Rebecca Z a lancé une discussion
Should I move the piano? - Hi we have a pretty empty living room with the "leftover chairs" that we don't use in the family room. Eventually we'd ill a sofa and maybe ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rebecca Z a lancé une discussion
Landscaping help - This is really a gardening question. We bought this house and I'm not a gardener. Is there a website that does this but for gardens? Here a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Rebecca Z a lancé une discussion
Boring family room. Ideas? - This is our TV room/office desk space/play area. We just bought the house and will probably paint little by little over the year so i want ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Rebecca Z a lancé une discussion
What color for our kitchen? - Our short sale is finally closing! The entire house is painted grey, inside and out, so we like to start by painting the kitchen. We were ... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires