6 Discussions
cdevries a lancé une discussion
Question about beds and sizing: follow-up from plastic question - First thanks to everyone who chimed in about my plastic mulch question. You guys are awesome. I have a tractor that is about 7' wide or so a... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
cdevries a lancé une discussion
Question for those using plastic mulch - I've used it in small quantities in the past and I'm planning on growing for market again next year (after a 4 year hiatus). I'm thinking of... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
cdevries a lancé une discussion
identify berry bush - I have this berry bush at my new house and it is full of ripe red berries. They sure look like something that was planted and meant to be ea... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
cdevries a lancé une discussion
Initial Apricot pruning - I just finished planting an order of bareroot fruit trees. After planting them, I pruned them all back and it seemed fairly straight forward... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
cdevries a lancé une discussion
Siloam Orchards - Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has ordered from them? I love their selection of trees. Are their trees good? Do they arrive in good shap... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cdevries a lancé une discussion
Load bearing wall in a prefab log - how to open up? - Just wondering if anyone has some insight into this. This is a prefab log home and I am wondering if it is possible to open up the wall (sho... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire