72 Discussions
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Need sturdy table for sewing machine - I am moving into a 1 bedroom apartment (from 3 bedroom home). I need a sturdy table to double as a dining table and sewing machine table. ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Tubing Anchors or Hold downs - Looking for something sturdy to hold down my 1/2" tubing. Something I can pound into the ground with a hammer. Any suggestions?
    9 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Rethinking "island" in middle of lawn - This island is about 10' in diameter. Currently it has filled in with sedum Angelina (very nicely), a young sapling mulberry and a couple o... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Mulberry sapling...what to do? - It is about 10 feet tall. Came up adjacent to a dead and cut-down fruitless mulberry tree last year. It had a main leader but a windstorm ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Motion activated pest deterrent - I am looking for a motion activated sprinkler to chase away varmints that are knocking over my pots and digging plants out of the pots. The... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Direct Gardening mail order? - I'm considering ordering some plants from Direct Gardening. Does anyone have experience with this seller? The plant description does not s... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Wiltstop experience? - I just ordered Wiltstop. Weather has been very hot and I'm having to water 1-2 times a day...perennials and shrubs. Is the Wiltstop a viab... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Festuca glauca elijah blue? - Several years ago (3-4) I planted 25 of these grasses separating my lawn from a planting bed. They have done well and this year are bloomin... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Companions for Sedum Angelina - Looking for info on plants with same requirements to be combined with sedum angelina
    5 Commentaires
cakbu z9 CA a lancé une discussion
Herbaceous vs woody? - I have most of my experience with the woody type salvias. Mine did very well for several years but are not getting very woody and not bloom... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...