9 Discussions
calllee a lancé une discussion
love the wallpaper - Where can I find the wallpaper?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
calllee a lancé une discussion
share designer? - Any chance you can share the firm so I can find out where the wallpaper is from?
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
calllee a lancé une discussion
Crate & Barrel sleeper with air mattress? - Hi! Does anyone here have experience with a Crate & Barrell sleeper sofa with the air mattress option? It looks like both the Barrett ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
calllee a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
calllee a lancé une discussion
Bar stools - I love the stools. Can you tell me where they can be purchased?
    3 Commentaires
calllee a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
calllee a lancé une discussion
is this rustic charm or too busy? - Hi all! I am updating the kitchen in our mountain home and want to maintain some rustic/mountainy feel while adding some contemporary eleme... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
calllee a lancé une discussion
Cubes - Can you provide details on the cubes? Source and upholstery?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
calllee a lancé une discussion
Best enhancer for Leathered AB granite - Hi...I had leathered absolute black granite installed on my island and they applied an enhancer/sealer to darken the color. Nothing was pla... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires