10 Discussions
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
How deep is the clock? - How deep is the clock?
    1 Commentaire
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
Is this tree made of wood? - I have an allergy challenged household and need to be careful.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
Do you have a source for this mailbox?
    2 Commentaires
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have a source for three dimensooinal tile like this? Thanks
    2 Commentaires
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
Do you have a source for these stakes? They are so sweet. I don't know what I would do without my herb garden and would like to send my bo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
I tried to find this print on Etsy and had no luck. Can you help? Thanks.
    10 Commentaires
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
How wide is the pull out pantry?
    2 Commentaires
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
Does this lamp come in other colors? Is it available in the US?
    1 Commentaire
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
Are the countertops stone or synthetic? If synthetic could you tell me the product and teh color? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
candaceolander a lancé une discussion
Could you tell me about the backsplash?
    3 Commentaires