12 Discussions
candice613 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
candice613 a lancé une discussion
Can you explain how the lighting was done by the mirror? - Are they recessed or on top? What would I look for if I want to replicate?
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
candice613 a lancé une discussion
Question about staircase railing - What company made the glass railing? I live in Florida and would like to know.
    Commenter
candice613 a lancé une discussion
Need help finding windows - I am looking for a window manufacturer/company that makes 10 foot high fixed/picture windows and exterior swing doors? All have to be hurric... Lire plus
    Commenter
candice613 a lancé une discussion
Where do the throw pillows come from? - Where do the throw pillows come from?
    1 Commentaire
candice613 a lancé une discussion
How did you get the damask stencil on the walls? - How did you get the damask on the walls?
    2 Commentaires
candice613 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
candice613 a lancé une discussion
Where can I get the wallpaper? What is it called? - Where can I get the wallpaper? What is it called?
    2 Commentaires
candice613 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
candice613 a lancé une discussion
Question - Where do the lights come from?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...