48 Discussions
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
How was this built? - I have the same idea I want to do on my deck and I don’t know what goes underneath to raise it and then what do you do put something beautif... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
what’s the process of building this higher level? - I would like to have a portion of my deck elevated with a little step up so I can see over the railing so I get the view of the lake with ju... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
Window treatments - What is the brand name style of these windo treatments? Or, if the staging co. doesnt answer, can a professional in the field please advise?... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
Best carpet for a lake house - Our lake house has 3 floors. From the lake we would enter through the bottom floor garage/ door . From there one would head up stairs to the... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
4 J'aime    Commenter
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
Small sitting room - I have a lake house with a small sitting room off the kitchen. The unit next to me has made that area a coffee klatch/happy hour sitting are... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
Carpet - What is style color and brand of this carpet? Thx.
    Commenter
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
Bedding - Where is the quilt / bedding from?????
    Commenter
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
What type of table for my lake house - I want to seat 8 comfortably; Looking style wise natural modern and light need an area rug underneath too. Plus a light fixture I do not li... Lire plus
4 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Lee Dust a lancé une discussion
Wall color? - I have a Arctic blue area rug Need help with a sofa color and wall paint. Thinking of the sofa with chaise lounge from crate and barre... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...