4 Discussions
Charis Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Decorator Challenge - Style our shelves! - Hi. Up for a bit of fun?? Challenge Objective: Ex Display Shelf needs some life! But, here's the catch. I am not in a position to buy anyt... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Charis Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Does this entryway look complete? - Hi. I have been toying with my entryway set up and I now think I have it 'complete.' I know things always change, but does this look like i... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
Charis Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Where to go from here? Living/Dining - Hi.- I am just starting to pull my house together (however, the only thing permanent I am not willing to part with is my dining table and ch... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Charis Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Cupboard Design - Hi. We recently built our home - first home owners so at the time of the build we were unable to afford top cupboards in our kitchen. No... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires