4 Discussions
cantocc a lancé une discussion
Love this deck - I have an old unsafe deck I need to redo and love this look. What is the wood floor that was used?
    1 Commentaire
cantocc a lancé une discussion
Where to find the traditonal sofa's on SLC? - Very hard to find traditional skirted sofa's. Particularly in Salt Lake City.
    1 Commentaire
cantocc a lancé une discussion
Need help updating and making this a cozy cottage. - I need to redo the white aluminum siding. What color scheme would be best to go with the natural brick in the front of the house. Vinyl sidi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
cantocc a lancé une discussion
what color would work for siding and front door? I have used brick. - I live n a 1980 split entry home/ or bi-level. I need to re-side my house (currently is aluminum siding in white). Part of the house is bric... Lire plus
    Commenter