14 Discussions
Ann W. a lancé une discussion
what kind of turf - Tell me about the court turf.
    Commenter
Ann W. a lancé une discussion
Fireplace tile and screen - Please tell me more about the elegant fireplace screen and name of the tile.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Ann W. a lancé une discussion
ottomans - Where can I get the round ottomans? Love the fabric.
    1 Commentaire
Ann W. a lancé une discussion
Tell me more about the beautiful rug - Who makes it? Where can it be purchased?
    1 Commentaire
Ann W. a lancé une discussion
What is the weight limit for this chair - I have some guests that weigh 250 lbs.
1 J'aime    Commenter
Ann W. a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Ann W. a lancé une discussion
I love the width of these shelves. They look unsupported in the middle of the about 5' length. Is that correct? or are there supports where ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...