5 Discussions
careydancer a lancé une discussion
When an ad says headboard and rails. - When a bed ad says headboard and rails only, does that mean the headboard, frame and slats?
    Commenter
careydancer a lancé une discussion
Is this a sturdy bed? - I'm curious about how strong this bed is and how high the headboard is.
    Commenter
careydancer a lancé une discussion
Privacy from neighbors - I need a way to get some privacy. Neighbors opened up the side of their house facing ours. We can hear absolutely everything when they are o... Lire plus
    Commenter
careydancer a lancé une discussion
Need help making guest room/tv room - I want to turn my daughter's room into a small tv room, but I want to keep a bed for her and her husband. Her furniture is currently still i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
careydancer a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire