32 Discussions
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
what what kind of wood are these beams - What kind of wood are the beams? And what is a stain on them. they are so pretty.
    Commenter
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
beams - what kind of wood? - Would you mind telling me what would these beams are and what staying you have on them? They are so pretty.
    Commenter
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
Kitchen upper cabinet lengths - I have 8’ ceilings in my kitchen which I will be putting all new cabinets in. I like the look of the upper cabinets going all the way to th... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
Outdoor shower - Can you use treated pine for an outdoor shower stall? I was thinking of the rustic rough sawn treated pine? How about the floor?
    1 Commentaire
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
Outside shower - We are putting in an outside shower and are on a canal at the beach close to the gulf. Is this suitable for outside and salt water?
    2 Commentaires
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
Love this - Can you tell me what wood was used? I like this as so many have the knots in them.
    1 Commentaire
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
Can you tell mr what kind of wood was used on walls and floor? - Can you tell me what kind of wood is used for the walks and the flooring? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
Helen Carlock a lancé une discussion
Furniture - Can you tell me the brand of furniture?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...