9 Discussions
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Can you share where I can purchase this sink? - Looking for a sink this style for my powder room...27-27 inches wide
1 J'aime    Commenter
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Beautiful Kitchen! - Could you please tell me the color of the island?
    1 Commentaire
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Island and Wine cabinets - Beautiful kitchen! What color are wine cabinets and the island? Also what is the name of the granite? I have similar granite and trying t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Reclining sectional - What is the estimated cost for this sofa? Do you order directly from Taylor King for clients?
    Commenter
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Granite! - Can you please tell me the granite on the island?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Light fixture - Love the light fixture! Can you tell me where it's from please?
    2 Commentaires
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Renovation - Love the light fixture. Can you please tell me where it is from?
    1 Commentaire
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Renovation - Beautiful! What brand are the cabinets and what style is the door?
    2 Commentaires
Carolyn Mc a lancé une discussion
Beautiful room. I love the rug. Can you please tell me where u got it and the name of the pattern - Beautiful room. I love the rug. Can you please tell me where u got it and the name of the pattern.
    8 Commentaires