10 Discussions
casgr a lancé une discussion
pot lights over dining room table - I have an open floor plan and am considering updating the lighting fixtures. I have a large picture that I don’t want to cover with a light... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
casgr a lancé une discussion
pot lights over dining room table? - Hi I am struggling with what type of chandelier I should put in our dining room area.We have a huge painting on the one wall (open concept ... Lire plus
    Commenter
casgr a lancé une discussion
Direct Lighting - would this take the place of sconces for direct face lighting?
    2 Commentaires
casgr a lancé une discussion
What stain is on cabinets? - Can you provide colour please?
    Commenter
casgr a lancé une discussion
Lights - Where are the lights from please?
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires
casgr a lancé une discussion
Where are the lights from please? - Love the pendants, where can I buy these?
    2 Commentaires
casgr a lancé une discussion
Counter top material - My husband and I have decided to go with Kraftmaid maple cabinets and need help with counter top selection. We are thinking pebble grey pai... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
casgr a lancé une discussion
Chairs - Where were they purchased, please?
    1 Commentaire
casgr a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
casgr a lancé une discussion
Adding Cupboards to existing 10 year old cupboards in kitchen - My husband and I are planning to add cupboards to our existing cupboards in our kitchen and would also like to extend them to the ceiling. ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires