10 Discussions
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
Painted Inset Cabinets. Wear and Tear? - We're considering painted inset cabinets for our 100 year old house and everyone I mention this to is concerned about wear and tear. The cab... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
What isn't working - Inspired but Anna-Lyssa's comment about discouragement I thought we could post spots that just aren't working and maybe offer advice. Below ... Lire plus
5 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
10 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
Roses in Pots and Disease - I don't grow a lot of roses in pots (three at the moment) but I have one big terra cotta pot that always has a rose waiting for me to decide... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
Maple Hybrid? - I live in a neighborhood full of wonderful old street trees. There's a 100 year old elm I visit every time I walk the dog and for some reaso... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
Gateway Roses - My very first rose was a Peggy Martin that I trained on the chimney of our first house. I've since planted mostly David Austins because I l... Lire plus
5 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
Magnolia from seed - I've been thinking that I'd like a little grove of medium sized trees with an elegant growth habit to create some distance from the unsightl... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
Mislabeled- What is it? - I know better than to buy a body bag rose and have a healthy fear of RRD but I'm an addict and here we are. I put what I though was Heritage... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
Anthracnose risk? - We moved last winter and many of my roses moved with us. It's been a tough summer for many of them as they over wintered in an exposed site ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Cassandra Wright (6b PA) a lancé une discussion
What to do as Katsura matures - Hello! I've never posted here before but am hoping to find help with a little problem area. We bought a 20s brick colonial about six months ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires