176 Discussions
castorp a lancé une discussion
show me some unusual supports for vines - I'm looking for outside-of-the-box ideas for vines supports---something beyond pergolas and arbors and vines trained against walls and fence... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
Podocarpus experiences. - Hi all, It has been ages since I visited this forum, and of course I come crawling back when I need your help and advice.... I hope you all... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
Mixing large shrubs to create privacy in a small garden. - I am looking for information, pictures, books, blogs, anything I can find on small gardens where a mixture of very large shrubs and small tr... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
A Good Early Tomato for Fall? - I have had success growing tomatoes in spring, but rarely in fall. The tomatoes never ripen for me by the first freeze (usually late Decemb... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
Chinese jujubes or pineapple guava? - I keep reading about how these are easy, good tasting fruits for Florida. Has anyone grown and/or tasted them? What did you think? I'm espec... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
Best Edible Bottle Gourd? (Lagenaria siceraria) - Hi, I have read that some varieties of bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) taste a lot better than others. The only one I've ever tried was... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
Are Physalis easier than tomatoes? - Hi, I'm thinking about growing tomatillos and maybe "Giant Ground Cherry" Physalis peruviana. Have any of you grown them? In your... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
Husk tomatoes, tomatillos, ground cherries? - Has any one grown tomatillos? What about "Giant Ground Cherry" Physalis peruviana? Can you tell me about your experience? Are they... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
Ok, talk me out of crushed shell paths (again) - Every year at this time I begin thinking about ways to mow less--and also spend less time topping off organic mulches, which seem to rot ins... Lire plus
2 J'aime    37 Commentaires
castorp a lancé une discussion
coarse gravel paths? - I'm considering using coarse (1" - 3") gravel or "crushed" concrete (also 1" - 3") for paths in my vegetable g... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...