4 Discussions
Catherine Flemming a lancé une discussion
Help me with (temporary) paint colors! - We just renovated most of a house and we love it. The house has a lower level living room that is just awful at the moment. It has a brick f... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Catherine Flemming a lancé une discussion
Mixing mixed metals in kitchen? - We’re renovating and I’m trying to be brave with mixing metals to add warmth and depth. In the kitchen, I like the look of brushed nickel (c... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Catherine Flemming a lancé une discussion
What is this flooring? - We just bought a new house and are updating it to live in. It was built in 1966. Beneath the bedroom carpet was this flooring. It’s not park... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Catherine Flemming a lancé une discussion
What color should we paint the exterior of our home? - My husband and I just bought this house to fix up (we will live in it within 2-3 months). The outside needs a good coat of paint or two! We ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires