5 Discussions
catsova a lancé une discussion
I have ordered a Restoration Hardware salvaged wood dining table and I need help deciding the chair color. I am trying to darken the room ma... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
catsova a lancé une discussion
I have ordered a Restoration Hardware salvaged wood dining table and I need help deciding the chair color. I am trying to darken the room ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
catsova a lancé une discussion
Help!! Opinions needed on color for my new office project. It will have doors and drawers moulding But cant decide on an all dark walnut s... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
catsova a lancé une discussion
I would love this wallpaper in my office. Where can I find it?
    2 Commentaires
catsova a lancé une discussion
I love this countertop color are there more pictures available or cab you tell me the name? Thanks
    2 Commentaires