38 Discussions
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
What size hardware should I get for my cabinets. - Hi everyone, I am repainting my cabinets and want to get new hardware. Question 1. Where are the best places to look and get it? 2. and hav... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
what color brass or gold are your hardware ? - I am using this color on my cabinets and torn on what color hardware to use. This looks great
    Commenter
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
Would love to know what the countertop is? So beautiful I need this! - I am redoing my kitchen now want a similar look!
    Commenter
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
Love the cabinet color what is it please? - looking to do something similar
    Commenter
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
what color are the cabinet? - Looking to do my kitchen in a nice classic mushroomy color. This looks beautiful
    Commenter
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
What color are the cabinets and what is that beautiful countertop! - Love this it is beautiful! Please share the cabinet colors and counter top selection?
    1 Commentaire
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
what are the counter tops called - Love the movement cam color of the counter tops !
    Commenter
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
what is the green color on the island? - thinking about doing a green island in my kitchen and I really love this
    1 Commentaire
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
what is the black countertop called I really like it - I am thinking about redoing my kitchen and love this
    Commenter
cbg27 a lancé une discussion
what color is this island painted? - My kitchen has similar stained cabinets
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...