5 Discussions
CathyG a lancé une discussion
Where is the art from? - Is this colorful piece an original or a reproduction? Great colors.
    Commenter
CathyG a lancé une discussion
Does anyone recognize this paint color? - I have fallen in love with this blue for my kitchen cabinets. Does anyone know the name of the color and the brand. I am using Sherwin Will... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
CathyG a lancé une discussion
Powder Bath or Larger Mudroom? - I would love your houzz input. I am remodeling my kitchen and adding a mudroom. The original plans called for a 10ft space that includes 8... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
CathyG a lancé une discussion
Two Ranges or Cooktop and two wall ovens? - I'd love your houzz input! We are redesigning our kitchen and I'm stuck at cooktop and ovens. The original plans from the designer called f... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
CathyG a lancé une discussion
Perfect form and function mudroom. What is the approx length of bench? - We are putting in an 8ft mudroom bench with lockers but I like how you put closed closets on the side and am wondering what your dimensions ... Lire plus
    Commenter