7 Discussions
Cathy Bibb a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Cathy Bibb a lancé une discussion
Rug dimensions? - Can you tell me the dimensions of the rug? Thanks in advance!
    1 Commentaire
Cathy Bibb a lancé une discussion
How do I determine the appropriate size of great room chandeliers? - I am in the process of building a home. I am trying to pick out lighting for the great room. The ceilings are about 20 ft. The room dimens... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Cathy Bibb a lancé une discussion
This is gorgeous! Can you tell me where the chairs and rug were purchased? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Cathy Bibb a lancé une discussion
I am looking for a freestanding soaking tub. Can you tell me the brand and style name of the tub? Also, was the wooden tray made to fit or w... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Cathy Bibb a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me where to find this tub? Brand? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Cathy Bibb a lancé une discussion
Is there a picture of the entire fireplace? This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks is advance!
    Commenter