24 Discussions
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
My bathtub was just reglazed. How to clean rust/hard water stains? - I was wondering if I can still use whink or iron-out without ruining the refinishing. We have very slight rust discoloration in our water ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
Buy or rent for 2 years when I would save 500 a month by buying? - Seems pretty simple, but I a lot of people are telling me to stay put and continue to rent. The math is thus: I rent right now. I pay 1350... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
Tub Surround measurements - Hello. We are replacing a tub surround which was put in over tile. The main wall of the tub is just 58 inches. The two sides are 29. The tu... Lire plus
    Commenter
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
Need tips on painting a bathroom vanity - Hello all, I've searched the internet and I've read so much conflicting advise about painting the vanity (it's two cabinets and smallish). I... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
Painting cabinets for the bathroom - This is the only shot I've got and I don't want to mess it up. How to paint them and how to avoid streaking or sagging or just ugliness in g... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
Please help! Medicine cabinet will not come down from wall - We have this atrocious 70s medicine cabinet (it has a brown, gaudy overhang). Yesterday, my dad and I unscrewed the four screws. It is jiggl... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
? about complementing paint colors (mirror/red cabinet--too much - As of now--as you'll see in the picture which isn't all that clear--we have a big red mirror on the wall (the wall is gray--it is not clear ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
Where to buy LED bulbs for track lighting. - bought some at IKEA for 12.99 a piece. That seemed really high. Anywhere else to get similar ones?
    1 Commentaire
Karlinab Jones a lancé une discussion
LED lightbulbs for track lighting (where to buy inexpensive) - I just bought an IKEA track lighting system for the kitchen. 3 packages of two bulbs were more than the entire track lighting at 12.99 a pie... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...