55 Discussions
Christian a lancé une discussion
Should I pick my tomatoes - Hi all, Im in N. Texas, we have about 3-4 weeks of growing left before a hard freeze. I have lots of tomatoes on my vines, (Roma and Beefsta... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Christian a lancé une discussion
Anyone can identify this pumpkin - I am sure this is a C. maxima, but not sure the variety. Found it thrown away back in December and kept it : The color is sort of a mi... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Christian a lancé une discussion
Benings Green Tint Squash - Here’s what they look like when you let it fully mature for seed saving. They make very cool fall decoration as they harden up like winter s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Christian a lancé une discussion
Spaghetti squash bitter and seeds sprouted inside - I've had some good success the past few years growing spaghetti squash, and this year we had another good harvest (picked them by early June... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Christian a lancé une discussion
Turnips dying - Hey guys, my turnips were doing awesome but now the plants are wilting. It looks like the plants are rotting from the base. Some of t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Christian a lancé une discussion
Question about onions - I have a question about growing onions, specifically in N. Texas. I live in Garland, and supposedly there used to be a lot of onion farming ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Christian a lancé une discussion
Interesting acorn squash - I saved seeds from a store bought golden acorn squash a few years back. Here in Texas we had an exceptionally mild winter and so I got start... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Christian a lancé une discussion
Is inbreeding a problem for plants? - I have been saving seeds from various plants, namely okra, spinach, various pumpkins and squash, etc. Most of my seed lines came from a si... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Christian a lancé une discussion
What is this, and why are the blooms wilted before they open fully? - I got this plant on Easter last year after the church service (they were giving them away). I put it in a pot, and it has survived through t... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Christian a lancé une discussion
SVB on cucumbers? - I am a seasoned veteran in the fight against SVB, so I am quite familiar with them on squashes. I got a real early start on my spaghetti sq... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...