22 Discussions
cchute a lancé une discussion
Guesses on wall color? - I'm loving this wall color. A very light gray with a dab of warmth - but not so much that it contrasts with the tile. Any guesses what thi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
cchute a lancé une discussion
Help! Need a "white" bathroom color - I'm hoping someone might have some ideas for a good "white" to use in our bathroom. The Statuary marble floors attached are a tad... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
cchute a lancé une discussion
Paint color? - Beautiful woodwork! So similar to our own Tudor. Do you know the paint color used? Thanks in advance!
    1 Commentaire
cchute a lancé une discussion
Should trim be the same throughout the house? - I've fallen in love with Farrow and Ball's White Tie (pictured) for my bathroom walls (photo shows trim but I'd love it for the walls). The... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
cchute a lancé une discussion
Paint color? - That's a lovely warm white on the walls. Could you be kind enough to share the shade?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
cchute a lancé une discussion
Help with avoiding a sterile bathroom look please! - I'm looking for ideas for paint color for our bathroom. The photo attached is similar to our design - we will have white subway wainscot an... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
cchute a lancé une discussion
Can I use a light like this one over the tub? - Can I install a dome light like this over my claw foot tub? It is damp rated. I'd love to use something like this rather than just a rece... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
cchute a lancé une discussion
Anyone have Inspire manufactured slate on their home? - We are considering using Inspire "shake slate" on our roof. I would love to hear from anyone who has used this on their home. I ... Lire plus
    Commenter
cchute a lancé une discussion
Help! 1912 house. Recessed medicine cabinet and wainscot issues - Does anyone know a solution for when a new frameless recessed medicine cabinet will be installed yet the bathroom wainscot is high - about 5... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
cchute a lancé une discussion
Pocket Door Tracks and hardware? - Any recommendations for really great pocket door tracks or hardware for a narrow 24" door? I've heard Hager, Johnson Hardware, and HAWA... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...