6 Discussions
ccort a lancé une discussion
Front porch update. Advice needed! - Planning to add bulkier squared columns and cement pad is being removed. Planning to replace with a wood porch but need ideas on design and ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ccort a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
ccort a lancé une discussion
Master Bath Flooring dilemma - I am having trouble deciding on a floor tile for my master bath. I LOVE the look of Carrara mosaic but am worried about the maintenance and ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
ccort a lancé une discussion
Patio extension decision. Add on or start from scratch?? - Looking to add more usable space for outdoor sitting area. Roof covered deck is in great condition but ground level deck area looks old and ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ccort a lancé une discussion
Please help me figure out what to do with this fireplace!! - How can I make this look less rustic? We have a beverage cooler that needs to go on one side probably with cabinet/counter. How do I keep sy... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
ccort a lancé une discussion
Are fabric window awnings outdated? - We bought a house that has a custom fabric awning on a bay window of our billiard room. Should I replace worn fabric or remove the whole fra... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires