18 Discussions
ccryer a lancé une discussion
Shower Arm & Head? - Hi- Can you share which shower head and arm this is? I love how far it comes out without needing a separate head. thanks!
    Commenter
ccryer a lancé une discussion
Accent Stone? - I love this look! Do you know what stone is used for accents? Around the door and corners?
    Commenter
ccryer a lancé une discussion
Matching Stone? - Does anyone know where or how I find matching stone? The photos are the front of our house. We are building a garage and hoping to use the s... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ccryer a lancé une discussion
Showerhead - I love this layout! What brand is the showerhead?
    7 Commentaires
ccryer a lancé une discussion
love this home & windows! - I also have a 1939 little Tudor! Can you tell me what window company you used? I’d love to switch to black casements like these.
    Commenter
ccryer a lancé une discussion
I’m loving this set up - Can you please tell me where the sectional is from?
    1 Commentaire
ccryer a lancé une discussion
I’m loving this patio! - Can you please tell us info on the chairs? Thanks!!
    1 Commentaire
ccryer a lancé une discussion
What in the heck do I put in here?! - We just moved into a new house and there is this tiny cabinet next to the sink. It's about 6 inches wide. My first thought was spices, but t... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
ccryer a lancé une discussion
To paint, or not to paint? - I'm tempted to paint our front interior door black, leaving the trim white. Yeah or nah?
    23 Commentaires
ccryer a lancé une discussion
Paint color for cabinets? - Our cabinets are looking pretty warn so our realtor suggested we have them painted before we put our house on the market. She suggested a li... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...