7 Discussions
cdavis1009 a lancé une discussion
Paint colors for bathroom - We are about to update our primary bathroom in order to get our house ready to sell in the next two years. Our realtor suggested we paint th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
cdavis1009 a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - What tile was used for the backsplash?
    1 Commentaire
cdavis1009 a lancé une discussion
Ikat Pillows with Leopard Rug - Would ikat pillows look good with a leopard rug? If so, what color? I have a Pottery Barn sectional in light wheat and a brown leather chai... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
cdavis1009 a lancé une discussion
Pillows - Where are the pillows from?
    1 Commentaire
cdavis1009 a lancé une discussion
Ideas for space above fireplace - What should I do above my fireplace?
    14 Commentaires
cdavis1009 a lancé une discussion
Pillows for couch - I need some ideas for new pillows for my sectional. I had red before but something new and fun!
    9 Commentaires
cdavis1009 a lancé une discussion
Help with pillows sectional - I cannot not decide on pillows to goi with my Pottery Barn sectional (color light wheat) and leopard rug. The walls are in my living room... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires