15 Discussions
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
Roof Source/Color - Does anyone have a guess on what the roof is?
    Commenter
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
Counter stools - Are these still available? Thank you!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
Roof? - And also the roofing material! I would love to know the information on the roof! I love the exterior of this house!
    Commenter
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
Gutters - I would love to know what type of gutters these are! I love the boxes on the downspouts! Thank you.
    Commenter
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
What are the countertops? Such a fun kitchen! - What are the countertops? Such a fun kitchen!
    1 Commentaire
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
Window and door manufacturer? - Also, would you happen to know the specifications of the product? Thank you!
1 J'aime    Commenter
cdcarroll a lancé une discussion
Windows/Doors - Window/Door manufacturer? Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...