5 Discussions
Chris n Danelle a lancé une discussion
How'd we do? (Small Bathroom Before & After) - Before... After... The house was built in 1920, so we wanted it to look a little reminiscent of that time period. We kept the hexagon floor ... Lire plus
6 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Chris n Danelle a lancé une discussion
Where is the kitchen faucet from? - Where is the kitchen faucet from?
    1 Commentaire
Chris n Danelle a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Chris n Danelle a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Lighting Look for Less - Hello, I'm renovating our kitchen and I would like some opinions on lighting. Over the kitchen island I want to put the Restoration Hardware... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Chris n Danelle a lancé une discussion
Advice for Kitchen Reno - Any advice for my kitchen reno? I'm thinking white shaker cabinets with solid gray quartz counter. Gray island with white/gray quartz counte... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires