8 Discussions
cdsredesign a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint Suggestions—Please help!! - All suggestions welcome especially with photos of similar houses. To me the color looks like an army barrack currently. I’m pretty open to... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cdsredesign a lancé une discussion
Better curb appeal? - It's time to paint this house--any suggestions for colors or other ideas to give it better curb appeal? Forgive the grass and wedding, have... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
cdsredesign a lancé une discussion
Help with Modernizing without Ripping Out Built-In? - I would love to hear anyone's ideas about how I can modernize the kitchen cabinets, floor and built ins to bring this into the 2020s. I lov... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
cdsredesign a lancé une discussion
where are the chairs from? - Where are the two chairs from?
    Commenter
cdsredesign a lancé une discussion
flower light in bathroom - Where is bathroom light from?
    Commenter
cdsredesign a lancé une discussion
master bathroom - Where are the vanities from and what is the counter material?
    Commenter
cdsredesign a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
cdsredesign a lancé une discussion
floor details ? - Where is the floor from ?
    Commenter