10 Discussions
Christine D a lancé une discussion
plumbing access - Do you have the dimensions of the opening for plumbing in the back and if it is in the exact middle of the vanity ? OR just specs of the op... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Christine D a lancé une discussion
How do I order the back and side pieces for backsplash? - How do I order back and side splash pieces?
    2 Commentaires
Christine D a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Christine D a lancé une discussion
Extra open room by front door... - So, we are considering buying a house that has this room that is part of the entryway that is currently decorated with a couple chairs and a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Christine D a lancé une discussion
Ugly brick ! Help! - Ok, dilemma is the ugly bricks...need to choose paint colors that will make it all work. Want to go darker brown perhaps, with white trim. C... Lire plus
    49 Commentaires
Christine D a lancé une discussion
The Blues! - I want this color of blue to accent my bedroom! Can you tell me where you got the pillows and bed skirt? Haven't been able to get the righ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Christine D a lancé une discussion
Help! for my master bedroom! - I have a lovely, thick pile darker brown carpet in my master bedroom, which is only about 14x14. Dark brown amish furniture by way of a la... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Christine D a lancé une discussion
Preparing to order this rug...two questions...how big is the one in the picture and is the background black or blue...? Thanks! LOVE it!
    1 Commentaire
Christine D a lancé une discussion
Well...I am at a loss! I have the furniture I want, but need to paint some to get the consistency between pieces and the look I want. We a... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Christine D a lancé une discussion
how big should the rug be under my 44" x 72" dining room table?
    5 Commentaires