5 Discussions
beautyresulted a lancé une discussion
Corner Nursery, need HELP, please!! - Small space, sharing bedroom, need balance on wall, theme Where the Wild Things Are. Adding glider and ottoman next to stand.
    7 Commentaires
beautyresulted a lancé une discussion
HELP! Where The Wild Things Are, Nursery, need Balance! - I've created a corner nursery in our bedroom, limited space, tight budget, want to balance wall, and not cause clutter, still getting a glid... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
beautyresulted a lancé une discussion
Help!! All design and COMFORT lovers, Eclectic livingroom needs help! - I just got camel colored microfiber, nailhead sofas, got neutral color due to kids and freedom for color and design, but now I am lost, too ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
beautyresulted a lancé une discussion
love the backsplash!! - did you say blinds??
    2 Commentaires
beautyresulted a lancé une discussion
Dinning room needs help!! Please, all dine and design LOVERS, Help!! - I have a drexel heritage dinning room set, it is vintage and has fabulous curves and is made of solid wood, however two chair backs need rep... Lire plus
1 J'aime    65 Commentaires