20 Discussions
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Love that chair...... - Where can I get one please?
    Commenter
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Love the chair! - Where is it from please?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Ribboned rug - Where is this lovely rug from please?
    1 Commentaire
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Patterned rug - Where is the rug from please?
    1 Commentaire
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Where is rug from? - Could you please tell me where I can get this rug? I love it!
    1 Commentaire
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Cushions are fab! - Could you please tell me where the lovely cushions are from?
    Commenter
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Where can I get this rug? - Could you please tell me where this rug is from? I love the colours in it.
    Commenter
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Rug is gorgeous! - Could you please tell me where the wonderful rug is from?
    2 Commentaires
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Love the rug! - The rug is gorgeous and exactly what I am looking for. Could you tell me where it's from please?
    Commenter
ceci09 a lancé une discussion
Carpet - Where is the carpet from please?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...