7 Discussions
cecnolan a lancé une discussion
Backsplash against Taj Mahal - how busy? - We have TM counters, antique white cabinets, some dark walnut wood, taupe island and wall color, and warm floors. We want some warmth on the... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
cecnolan a lancé une discussion
Collage too big or too busy? - Note that the white wall will be warmed up slightly with pale tan - not the medium tan already sampled on the wall. I think the high ceilin... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
cecnolan a lancé une discussion
How do I decorate above these couches? - I love both pieces of artwork but I think they are too different to keep them adjacent to each other. The one of the right (the landscape) ... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
cecnolan a lancé une discussion
What kind of curtains should we do in this room? - How high do we mount the curtain rods at bay window, especially considering the semi circular window on top? Should we use the angled, bent... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
cecnolan a lancé une discussion
How are the horizontal railing boards connected to the posts? - I am planning the same railing on my 2nd story balcony. Current plan is to screw the ends into the posts, but we are a bit uncomfortable re... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cecnolan a lancé une discussion
What does the other side of the railing look like? - It looks like the slats are continuous on the deck (near) side, so the view from the far side would include the posts and sunken slats.
    1 Commentaire
cecnolan a lancé une discussion
exterior paint color - How dark can we go? - Our stucco house is totally lacking in curb appeal, so we plan to paint it and add decorative stucco trim around the windows. We will likel... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires