341 Discussions
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
Roses to start my season in New Hampshire - Hi Everybody! I've been lurking but not commenting much because of lack of time. Grandchildren to care for, family crisis's, etc. and too ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
I'm on the LA as a seed seller - Hey friends, I've been too busy to post on the alphabet but I do check in. I just started my daylily seed listing on the Lily Auction and b... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
My season is finally underway! - We have had brutal temps in the high '90s+ high humidity with no real rainfall for weeks, or should I say....MY yard hasn't gotten any rain.... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
What's going on here - Hi everyone, I have been 'lurking' and enjoying all your beautiful photos and quite honestly, missing you all. As I messaged some of you, m... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
Some fall scenes and a rebel seedling - It has been DRY, dry, dry here all summer long, with our drought monitor in the SEVERE category. My poor plants have suffered terribly so t... Lire plus
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
FINAL post of my seedlings - Here are the last pics I took of my seedlings this summer. I had so much fun waking up every morning and running out in my pjs to see what ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
Now for PART 3 of my seedlings! - I want to get these photos posted today since I'm going away with hubby for the long weekend. There will be a 4th and final set when I retu... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
Part2 of my one year old seedlings - Here are some more of my seedlings from my first season of blooms, 2020. This one is a favorite: SMOKE SCREAM x MALACHITE SUNBIRD an... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
Part I: First year seedlings, FFOE for me! - I've been suffering through a summer-long drought but for the first time in weeks, I am finally getting some rain today. Pods were droppin... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
celeste/NH a lancé une discussion
What is left blooming in the drought - I've missed posting and commenting but it's been a hectic summer for various reasons. Now that daylily season is winding down and all the f... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...