12 Discussions
celieo a lancé une discussion
Change wood deck color? Trying to sell, maybe a dark brown color? - Wood decks on side to pool area, and on back with white railings are taupe/greay, should I stain them a dark brown or milk chocolate brown (... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
celieo a lancé une discussion
House exterior color- Paint anything to match roof? - Should I paint the garage or anything else gray to match roof?
    10 Commentaires
celieo a lancé une discussion
What color should I paint roof? - Yellow house with white roof, gets dirty quickly and needs frequent cleaning, thinking dark gray would hide the dirt for less frequent clean... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
celieo a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
celieo a lancé une discussion
Master bath update. Will floors, counter, & cabinet be compatible? - The cabinet color is on the peice of laminate at top. (but they're thermofoil?)
    2 Commentaires
celieo a lancé une discussion
Help choose tile and counter for bathroom please! - Master bath reno to sell house , new choices!
    13 Commentaires
celieo a lancé une discussion
Bathroom renovation - Trying to sell house, which of the three do you choose? A. Beige Diana Royal Marble beige floor with Cararra counter and white/ beige/ cream... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
celieo a lancé une discussion
bathroom floor - Can I have polished marble floor tile in my bathroom?
    1 Commentaire
celieo a lancé une discussion
Library remodel? Pull out shelves? Paint what color? - Am selling a 3 bedroom house. Thought maybe I could remove these shelves (are they outdated?) and make a closet(out of one side of shelves?)... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
celieo a lancé une discussion
What color to paint bedroom to sell house? Adjoining room beige (pic) - Should I paint the bedroom a different color to sell house? Sitting room beige (see pic) Should I paint the wall of shutters (closet doors)?... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...